The Medela Symphony breast pump is an FDA approved multi-user hospital grade pump, available for rental through insurance. A prescription from your physician is required with a corresponding diagnosis code. Once prescription is received and insurance verification is complete, we can advise you of insurance rental coverage details.
Symphony is Medela’s latest innovation in hospital-grade electric double pumps. With breakthrough 2-Phase Expression pumping, Symphony is proven to reduce pumping time through faster let-down and milk flow and remove as much milk as a breastfeeding baby. Patient must have a personal Symphony Double Breastpump Kit for operation, available for purchase at Aeroflow Mom & Baby.
Features of the Medela Symphony breastpump include:
- 2-Phase Expression technology
- Long term daily use, designed for moms who need to pump several times a day
- Double or single pumping: pump both breasts simultaneously or pump from one breast and breastfeed on the other
- Adjustable speed/vacuum combinations
- Hands-free pumping option with Easy Expression™ bustier (sold separately)
- All parts that come into contact with breastmilk are BPA-free
Included with the Medela Symphony pump:
- Symphony Breastpump
- (1) Container Stand
- AC Adapter Power Cord
- Symphony Instruction Manual in English and Spanish
- Patient must have a personal Symphony Double Breastpump Kit for operation, available for purchase at Aeroflow Mom & Baby
Click here to go back to all Medela breast pumps.