Time is precious for everyone, but no one values time more than a breastfeeding mother. If you are breastfeeding then you’ve probably gotten creative with ways to multitask while breastfeeding your infant. However, a hands free bustier coupled with pumping can take your productivity even further, saving you time and helping reduce overall stress in your life. Consider hands free pumping and imagine the possibilities:
- Many women utilize hands free pumping while catching up on reading and responding to emails, allowing you to stay caught up with work communication activities.
- Now that you have both hands available you are able to start dinner or pack lunch for other family members while pumping.
- Mothers often enjoy playing with baby while pumping too, and now that your hands aren’t bound to securing a milk storage collection container in place, you’ll have more time to play.
- Driving to and from work are great times for expressing breast milk by way of pumping. You aren’t compromising safety with hands free pumping as you can remain with ten and two on the steering wheel at all times while dual pumping!
- Another great way to remain productive while pumping is to incorporate your primping routine into your pumping sessions. Applying makeup and doing hair are easily managed while pumping, and now you don’t have to forgo your entire morning to accomplish both.
- Folding laundry is another way to multitask while pumping or just simply tidy up the house. Careful to avoid harmful cleaning chemicals while pumping as it can contaminant breast milk. However, picking up and folding laundry are still great ways to multitask while breastfeeding/pumping.
- You might even treat yourself to a chemical free manicure while pumping. Now your hands will be free with the help of the hands free bustier to receive added pampering while remaining committed to breastfeeding.
- Hands free pumping can also allow you to catch up with friends and family over the phone, and now that your hands are free to dial you can reconnect!
- Some women even use hands free pumping to squeeze in a little physical activity such as walking on the treadmill or getting in a quick spin on the spin bike.
- Relax! Hands free pumping gives you time to enjoy some me-time and relax from your hectic life.
Breastfeeding is important to the health of both you as well as your new baby, and now you know you don’t have to compromise your lifestyle to achieve full term breastfeeding success. Make hands free pumping a reality, it may be more affordable than you think. See if you qualify for a breast pump through insurance.
Visit Aeroflow Breastpumps now and to learn if your insurance policy offers coverage for breastfeeding equipment. Remember life while breastfeeding doesn’t have to be stressful, and now with the help of hands free pumping it won’t be.